4/07/2018

Dubbledge - One Inch Punch (2009) (CD) (FLAC + 320 kbps)


Well I know I'm not the only guy who enjoys Dubbledge's material. Unfortunately, when doing a sound analysis for this album, I had found out that it's mostly mastered as lossy. I even ripped it 3 times and it did not affect the results. I assume that nobody has ripped this one through FLAC or even 320, and if they had - they had the same results. So grab this one if ya interested!

1 One Inch Intro
2 Edge Got Da Props
3 Deep Cover
4 One Inch Power
5 Bring Da Pain
6 09 Til Infinity Featuring – Jade Tran, Selesha
7 Juice Aka Da Duppy Tamer Featuring – Kyza
8 One Inch Tradition
9 Livin Proof
10 Glaciers Of Ice Featuring – TB
11 Check Da Rhime
12 One Inch Teacher
13 Rainy Dayz
14 Can't Stop Da Prophet

FLAC - Florenfile

MP3 320
Uploaded / Florenfile

No comments:

Post a Comment