6/28/2017

Various - Rap Trax! (1988) (CD) (FLAC + 320 kbps)


1 –Yazz & The Plastic Population - The Only Way Is Up
2 –S'Express - Superfly Guy
3 –Wee Papa Girl Rappers Featuring Two Men & A Drum Machine - Heat It Up
4 –B.V.S.M.P. - I Need You
5 –Kool Moe Dee - How Ya Like Me Now
6 –Run-D.M.C. - My Adidas
7 –DJ Jazzy Jeff And The Fresh Prince - Parents Just Don't Understand
8 –Jack 'N' Chill - The Jack That House Built
9 –Simon Harris - Bass (How Low Can You Go?)
10 –LL Cool J - I Need Love
11 –Public Enemy - Don't Believe The Hype
12 –Eric B & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
13 –EPMD - Strictly Business
14 –James Brown - Get Up I Feel Like Being A Sex Machine
15 –Kid 'N' Play - Do This My Way
16 –Boogie Down Productions - My Philosophy
17 –Einstein - Friday Night & Saturday Morning
18 –Top Billin' - Naturally
19 –Whodini - Rock You Again (Again & Again)
20 –Bomb The Bass - Megablast

FLAC
Uploaded / Datafile

MP3 320
Uploaded / Datafile

No comments:

Post a Comment